Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Visit To Whiterun

Dear Kiya,

Thank you for inviting me to the city of Whiterun. I am honored to be in the city where the famous Companions are located, the capital of the once-strongest hold in Skyrim. Thank you for touring me around the city, showing me the sights and sounds and the beauty that the city beholds. It is truly a majestic city, and having you around as my guide made up for the harsh travel from Windhelm. Here are the illuminations I took of you while we were touring the city.

You can push those big doors? You've got some fists of steel.

From this angle, I can barely notice the legendary Gildergreen.

Good thing Whiterun isn't an Imperial city.

I wonder if they play a game of "who-crosses-the-fire-pit-fastest"?

The old man looks uninteresting, but I'm more than willing to follow his words to become a Companion.

Ahhh, the fabled Skyforge with the best smith in Skyrim. I wonder why it's called "Skyforge"? Can you tell me?

Dragonsreach looks like it can only reach a Whelp. Truly majestic.

No offense meant to Jarl Balgruuf, but do all Jarls sit like lazy slobs?

The only thing that's not pretty in the illumination is that housecarl of yours with that ugly helmet.

Oh, hi there Lucia!

I am now seriously considering our discussion last time in your house about joining the Dawnguard. They haven't been around for a long while now, and considering the letter you sent me before with illuminations, these vampires are becoming a real threat. Just the other day, while I was out looking for a giant with a bounty on its head, I heard a saber cat in the distance. I immediately went over to the sound and found that it was not just a sabre cat. This pale-skinned, dead-eyed woman started attacking me with ice spikes and the sabre cat was apparently her summon. I had no choice but to kill her, and from the descriptions you gave me in Whiterun, I was sure it was a vampire. Only this one was tougher than what you had described. I guess it is time for us to join the Dawnguard. We shall meet in a few days in Riften to discuss matters further, and to start the quest on purging this world from the vampire evil.

How old could this vampire be?

Best Wishes, 
Kousei

No comments:

Post a Comment